Friday, November 5, 2010

Girl Night Out

My friend Cam invited me to go hang out with her tonight. We decided to go to the mall to get ideas for Christmas gifts for our family and friends and to brainstorm what we wanted to put on our Christmas lists. Tonight was just what the doctor ordered!!!

We went and looked at earrings, but I couldn't commit. We went to Papaya and I tried on 15 different shirts. I was SO glad Cam was there, because she helped me decide on which ones looked the best and I needed girl validation. I picked out three of the fifteen that I really liked, but only bought the two on clearance. Oh yeah! I'm so glad I was able to find two new cute tops, though, because I DESPERATELY needed them. :) I really should take the picture with me modeling them, but since I'm home alone, that would be difficult. Maybe I'll update when Michael gets home tomorrow and he can take the pictures.




Then, we stopped by the watch store, because I was supposed to get one for Christmas last year, but Fossil didn't make the one I wanted anymore, so I had never gotten one. I decided to just look to brainstorm, but the salesman totally sold me on this awesome watch. It's made by Toxic and it was 30% off and it is sweet. He totally read me right and I LOVE it. The face of the watch is mother-of-pearl and it has a wide leather wrist band with roses imprinted into the leather. I've been wearing it ever since I bought it and I just realized I never turned it on. I shall do that now.


Next, we went to a jewelry store and got our rings dipped and cleaned for free. They also checked to make sure the diamonds weren't loose. My ring looked so sparkly when they were done! This picture shows off both the ring and the watch.


Next, we hit Bath and Body to smell fun candles, try on awesome lotions, and put perfume on. I have to say, I'm loving "Twilight Woods," which smells really good for a made-up flavor (maybe I should say scent?). We looked around at a couple more stores and got more ideas for our Christmas lists. All in all, a FABULOUS evening.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Teri...you have this freakish way of motivating me to do stuff. Why is it that I've never resented YOU since I so admire you and want to be like you????? In other words, I want to make a blog now. And I also can't hardly wait to de-junk. And I want to identify my motivations and purpose. I love hanging out with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your finds and so glad you had such a great girls night out. That girl validation sure is nice sometimes. Rob's great, but he thinks I look good in everything. So an opinion of someone a little more discerning is always nice :)

    ReplyDelete